joanas horde leveling guide 4

Joana's Horde Leveling Guide Review - Secrets From Mancow



I'm sort of ashamed to admit this but I had given up on playing World of Warcraft. I had been struggling for several weeks to get to level 80 in WoW, and I just wasn't leveling up nearly as fast as my friends. I finally just asked one of my friends at school one day what his secret was. He said he had been using a guide. That was actually great news. That meant that it wasn't just me, even experienced gamers like my friend has a tough time leveling characters in Warcraft. So I went out and started asking other people what guides they used and what they thought was the best one for leveling.

There are tons of guides for World of Warcraft online and I didn't want to buy something only to find out later it was just some sort of scam. The majority of people I asked said they liked Joana's Horde Leveling Guide the most for the Horde faction. So I decided to give it a try. I was at the point that if it didn't work, I was probably just going to stop playing.

Joana's Guide comes with an eBook which was a great reference for me, but what really helped me the most was the video. The video lets you actually see every single thing Joana does to get from level 1 to level 80.

The guy who wrote this guide plays the characters Joana and Mancow. He's probably best known for being the guy who has taken down the various platforms faster than anyone else. His record for reaching level 60 (before the expansions to 80) was 4 days and 20 hours.

Obviously I wasn't able to get to level 80 that fast but I did manage to reach it SO much faster than I ever would have on my own. And Joana's Guide is not only chock-full of tips and tricks; he also shows you tons of shortcuts and hidden secrets.

So, if you're like I was and tired of trying to level your Horde characters up in order to get to the really fun stuff in Warcraft, I would suggest checking out Joana's Guide Review. After all, a game should be FUN, right?

Amanda is an all round freelance writer who loves playing world of Warcraft and has a comprehensive website that reviews various aspects of World of Warcraft. Joana's 1 60